France: Trend in business insolvencies
This barometer presents the new trend in business insolvencies. We are reviewing the results for 2014 and the first orientations for 2015 with insolvencies for January. After By Coface Group Economists two consecutive years of growth, the number of insolvencies over 2014 had decreased by 2.9%. But, if the trend seems to have reversed, the number of insolvencies remains high. The cost (total trade payables of insolvent companies) decreases as well (-14%) like the number of jobs threatened (-16.9%).
In January 2015, this decreasing trend is confirmed. Companies benefit from the resistance of household consumption, the relative availability of credit and also the stabilisation of profit margins.
A.Tumėno g. 4, Vakarų įėjimas,
6 aukštas, LT-01109 Vilnius, Lietuva
T: +370 5 2791727
F: +370 5 2791754