Prevention of and cover against the risk of unpaid invoices
- Your risks decrease and are better controlled
- New bank financing becomes possible
- Your profit margins are safeguarded
- Your provisions for bad debt are reduced
The offer you need if…
- You are a B-to-B business with turnover of more than €7 million,
- You want to make your commercial transactions safe and protect your company from the risk of unpaid commercial debts, whether as a result of bankruptcy or late payment.
TradeLiner safe-guards your cash-flow and is an effective tool to enhance your credit management… bringing you peace of mind, financial stability and facilitating the healthy growth of your business.
TradeLiner means continuous prevention and protection from the risk of non-payment of:
- Sales on your domestic and export markets,
- Sales of your subsidiaries.
Operations insured include:
- Consumer goods,
- Operations linked to international trade.
The source of risk may be:
- commercial: non-payment by your customer,
- Political: non-payment due to your customer’s country (e.g. government decision),
- Linked to a natural disaster.
A comprehensive and tailor-made offer
- Payment defaults for all of your sales payable on credit terms
- Coverage customized to each of your customers
- Autonomy allowing you to determine your coverage
- Flexibility with the payment terms you grant to your customers
- Indemnification up to 90% of your losses
- Collection services for your unpaid debts
- Simplified risk premium with an all-inclusive rate
- An on-line tool, “CofaNet Essentials”, to manage your buyer (customer) portfolio and buyer coverage
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRADELINER
TradeLiner adjusts to your sector of activity, your organization, what makes your business unique. Choose from an extensive range of options and services for a contract that fits your activity, your customer locations and the degree to which your management is centralized, for example.
Good to know
You will pay your premium once the business is done - we won’t charge premiums in advance.
You have to deliver an unexpected and urgent order and have no time to apply for buyer coverage? We will support you by givingyou buyer coverage retroactively.
Your annual minimum premium will adjust automatically each year based on your previous year’s turnover.
In the event of unpaid debts, you can decide to be indemnified more rapidly whenever it makes a difference to your business.
- Your contract is easy to manage - your coverage and declaration of any unpaid debt is made via Coface’s secure on-line platform, CofaNet
- Coface examines your request for coverage for each of your customers, analyzing their results, market, political and economic environment of their countries
- You obtain guaranteed cover for each customer, subject to continuous monitoring
- You inform Coface in due time of any event likely to cause non-payment
- In the event of an unpaid invoice, and as soon as we receive your request, Coface starts the debt collection process
- In the event that non-payment is confirmed, whether this is linked to a bankruptcy, your customers’ cashflow problems or a government decision…you are indemnified
Cofanet ESSENTIALS: an online application to serve clients
Coface provides clients with Cofanet, a secure online guarantee management space.
It enables each client to identify its buyers, see the total volume of guaranteed risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds.
Cofanet also offers Debtor risk assessments, export functions and detailed research.
CofaMove: For Safer Trade within easy reach
Coface provides CofaNet users with CofaMove, a smartphone App to manage their customer and supplier portfolio.
CofaMove is a complementary solution to CofaNet. It improves responsiveness in risk-taking and monitoring, as well as provides credit management guidance to sales forces in real time.
TRADELINER: 3 KEY TAKE-AWAYS
A comprehensive offer that adapts to evolutions in your business
A solution that allows you to grow your sales safely
Facilitates your access to bank financing