Coface Global Solutions
Multi-country cover to protect multinationals against payment arrears wherever they operate.
DELIVERING A VALUABLE SERVICE
A Rotterdam-based holding company operates a worldwide agricultural commodities trading activity. It consists of 35 subsidiaries and approximately 100 sales offices.
Eight months ago, this company acquired a South American trader equipped with a “Coface Global Solutions” program. Very interested in the data available on the customer portfolio provided by its “CGS Dashboard”, the Management Committee decided to conduct a global review of credit insurance. This review found that by increasing its expenditure by 18%, the company could cover 100% of its sales instead of just 53% as was previously the case.
Through the implementation of the ‘CGS Dashboard’ in all of its subsidiaries, the company identified cumulative commitments, so far unsuspected by management, on subsidiaries of a number of financial company clients, which were in some cases operating under their historical names with no direct connection to the name of the parent company. The decision was made to include an analysis of the largest consolidated outstandings in the next annual report, distinguishing between the insured and residual risk components. The chief financial officer was confident that their shareholders, who pay close attention to working capital risks in this business, would appreciate this key information.
Four good reasons to choose “Global Solutions”:
- Continuous support at headquarters and in your subsidiaries;
- Attractive purchasing conditions thanks to pooled resources;
- An overall view of your customer risks and optimised control of your subsidiaries;
- Access to very precise and easy-to-use management applications such as the CGS Dashboard.
Designed for large multinational accounts
“Coface Global Solutions” (CGS) has been designed specifically for the management of large multinational clients.
With this system, your purchases are more cost-effective and your credit management policy is optimised in your subsidiaries.In summary, you secure your international sales development and improve your operating performance. With support from your group’s local operating entities, CGS coordinates and structures your credit insurance on a global scale.
With “Coface Global Solutions”, companies have an array of tools to manage their credit insurance as well as access to:
- Coface’s international network, which offers credit insurance services either directly or through partners in 97 countries;
- a global database with information on 68 million debtors, and 350 risk underwriters specialised by business sector;
- the “CGS Dashboard”, a modern and user-friendly platform to analyse client risks online. The CGS Dashboard provides a worldwide overview by client, risk level or country assessment and a clear view of the insured risks.